- Changes in Tax Code of Kazakhstan are adopted on November, 25
Changes in Tax Code of Kazakhstan are adopted on November, 25
A number of significant changes to the Tax Code of RoK were adopted and will come into force on January 1, 2022. Changes affected:
- Elimination of use of the minimum wage as a calculation indicator by replacing it with a monthly calculation indicator
- Perform in a simplified manner a VAT refund in the amount of up to 80% when exporting goods by business entities, that have converted foreign currency into tenge at least 50% of foreign exchange earnings received from the export of raw materials
- A simplified procedure for registration and payment of VAT by foreign Internet companies providing goods and services in the Republic of Kazakhstan is provided.
- The introduction of post-payment of excise duty for domestic producers is envisaged
Due to frequent worldwide changes and changes inside of our country, main codes and rules change every 3-6 months. It is hard to follow up all necessary changes for well-run of business. We offer professional services from FChain team in accounting, legal and HR fields in order you may focus on main business while we care about administrative area.
- Author: Nargiz Mammadova
Public Relations Manager
Contact us or find nearest office